The administrators of the college are conscious of the need for medical help in times of emergency. M.I. Room is set up with a doctor to attend to the staff and students for minor health problems. In case of emergency first aid will be provided and will be referred to the nearby private hospital immediately moreover, there are many multi specialty hospitals situated of 8 kms distance. Emergency Ambulance facility is available all the 24 hours in the town which can reach the campus within 5 minutes.
College has tie-up with Ambulance services in Pedana for emergency services. Omni van with driver is available for medical support to the students in the campus and inmates in the hostel.
To supervise the maintenance of M.I. room
To Monitor the staff of the M.I room
To see the availability of medicines required for first Aid
FACILITIES OF THE CELL
Availability of M.I. room
Availability of Doctor & Nursing Assistant
Availability of medicines
Availability of wheel chair and stretcher
Availability of Omni van with driver.
MANAGEMENT OF THE CELL
Cell consists of 01 Coordinator and 09 members
1. Sri P.Mehar Kumar Faculty i/c of Admin - Coordinator
2. Sri M.Bala Krishna Asst. Prof of Civil - Member
3. Sri P.Rajesh Babu Asst. Prof of EEE - Member
4. Ms.G.D.Vijaya Lakshmi Asst Prof of CSE - Member
5. Mrs.Ch.Anusha Asst Prof of Mech - Member
6. Mrs.J.Jaya Lakshmi Asst Prof of ECE - Member
7. Mrs.B.R. Nagavalli Asst Prof of S&H - Member
8. Ms.T.N.V.Tejaswi Student, 17-545 - Member
9. Mr.P.Jaya Ram Student, 16-490 - Member
10. Mr.Y.G.Gune Sekhar Student, 18-116(L) - Member