Role of the Coordinator
1. To arrange Alumni Meetings run efficiently and effectively.
2. Act as a signatory for the committee in all purposes.
3. Serve as a spokesperson for the committee when required.
4. Represent the committee and the college in matters involving the relevant Association.
5. Submit an annual report to the committee.
6. Ensure transparency in the related activities.
7. To perform any other related duty assigned by Director/ Principal of the institution.
Role of the Faculty Member
1. Faculty members are requested to collect the data from the students of their respective department.
2. Form and update the yearly calendar of events under the observation of co-ordinator of the committee.
3. Communicate with respective Head of the Department regarding the activities of the cell.
4. Identify the students who have leadership qualities and make them as members in the alumni cell.
5. Report all the related activities to the coordinator of the committee.