1. Books - 22252
2. Titles - 2972
3. Rare Books - 43
4. Journals- 38
6. Project Reports- 579
7. CDROMs, DVD-ROM - 1317
8. Previous question papers
9. SC & ST Book Bank - 1379
"An apple a day keeps the doctor away, Visit library a day keeps your mind fresh and update."
Library Rules & Regulations::1. Silence to be maintained.
2. No discussion permitted inside the library.
3. Registration should be done to become a library member prior to using the library resources.
4. No personal belongings allowed inside the library.
5. Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside the library.
6. Using Cellular phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
7. Enter your name and Sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library.
8. Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the entrance counter.
9. The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
10. Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
11. Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken anywhere in the library premises.
12. The Library owns latest Canon Xerox machine for Photo Copying purpose of the Library Members.
Admission to Library:
Students are allowed to library only on production of their authorized/valid Identity Cards.
Working Hours of the Library:
On all working days 8.00 am to 8.00 pm.
Circulation Issue System:
Books will be issued on presentation of the ID card. Students are instructed to check the books while borrowing and they will be responsible for any type of damage or mutilation noticed at the time of return. Faculty can borrow 8-10 books for semester. Students can borrow 6 books and they renew those books once in every 15 days.
Books will be issued to the students for 15 days only. In the (last)first page slip is pasted and stamped mentioning the due date and the fine will be charged @ Re.1 per day per book from the due date till the book is returned to library.
If the books are lost, then the borrower should pay the cost of book.
Care of Library Books:
Students are required to handle the books/ Journal very carefully; marking with pencil; writing or highlighting, tearing the pages or mutilating the same in any other way will be viewed very seriously. In such case reader shall be held responsible unless these are brought to the notice of the library staff at the time of issue.
Library is having about 1379 books in SC/ST book bank scheme. SC/ST students are entitles to borrow 6 books from book bank in a semester.
This section has Encyclopedia, dictionaries, Text books reference books etc. which are only available for reference. User can make use of these resources.
In this section journal, general magazines and News letter are available. The latest issues are displayed on display rack and other previous issues are arranged in the drawer. Bound volumes of periodicals are arranged in rack alphabetically and are meant only for reference within the library.
|5||Students Book Bank||1379|
|7||CDs & DVDs||1317|
|8||Periodicals- Hard Copies(Journals & Magazines)||50|
|9||Online Databases - (E-Journals) ASTM Digital Library, J-gate||369|
|11||Digital Library 20 Systems with 50 MBPS Speed ACT Internet|
|12||NPTEL Lessons through LAN||24887|
|13||Reprographic Facility are available|
|14||Library Automated (ECAP) with Barcode|
|16||DELNET Membership (Inter Library Loan, Union Catalogue)|
|17||NDigital e-journals and e-books||907|